4.18.2014

Five Minute Friday: Glue

Every week, a whole heap of fabulous women get together and write for Five Minute Friday. Today's prompt is...

Glue

Go.

Today, my brain is glue. Sticky. Slow to move. Then stuck.


Stuck in the haze of this season of life. Not remembering the minutes of the day, but know I've run yet another marathon. Longing for alone time, then longing to smell the sweet scent of spring in the hair of the little ones surrounding me, needing every part of my soul. Selfishly yearning for moments of freedom, then running after those moments wishing I could hold them tight in my palms so they make an imprint I can't forget.



I am glued to this place, to this moment in time. Wanting out, but then aching when I can't have more of it. More of the constant questions, endless giggles, silly silly girls and boys, running without abandon, trying things new. I pray these things are glued onto my brain, in my mind so I have access eternally.

Stop.

Until next time,
Mrs. Kuda


Five Minute Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs